A Moon Star is Born
- People: Serena, Darien, Luna, Molly, Melvin, Miss Haruna
- Villains: Queen Beryl, Jadeite
- Attacks: Moon Tiara Magic
- Transform: Moon Prism Power
- Objects: Transformation Brooch
- Summary: One day Serena is running very late to school when she sees some boys picking on a cat. She yells at them and they take off, leaving the cat behind. Serena removes the Band-Aid from the cat's forehead. The cat jumps on a nearby car as it stares at Serena. Serena realizes she is really late and takes off. In school, Serena fails a math test and Melvin offers to be her math tutor. He got 95 on the same test, without studying, and worries about explaining his marks to his parents. Molly suggests that Serena and her should go shopping. Serena agrees. Luna appears at Serena's window after Serena returns from her shopping trip. She explains to Serena that she has been watching her. She also tells her that she is the Sailor Scout of the Moon. Luna tells Serena that Queen Beryl and the Negaverse are back and out to conquer Earth. Luna gives Serena a transformation brooch and tells her to say "Moon Prism Power". Luna then tells Serena, who is now Sailor Moon, that Molly and her mother are in trouble. Sailor Moon saves Molly and her mother from one of Beryl's henchmen, who is using Molly's mother's Jewelry Store to collect energy for the Negaverse. Tuxedo Mask makes his first appearance and helps Sailor Moon out of a jam. Serena uses her tiara to destroy the youma.
- Objects: Luna Pen
- Transformation: Disguise Power
- Summary: Serena and Molly enjoy listening to a radio show that reads love letters. The prize if your letter is read on the air is a flower pin. One night, the programs reads the letter of Miss Haruna, who is the girls' teacher. The next day Miss Haruna comes to class wearing the pin and falls into a deep sleep. She is taken to the hospital. That night, Molly's letter is read and the next day she wears her new pin to school. Both Molly and Serena fall asleep. Luna wakes Serena up and informs her that the Negaverse is using the Radio show to collect energy through the pins they send out to their listeners. Luna and Serena go to the radio station and try to get in. When Serena can't get in Luna gives her the Luna Pen. This pen allows Serena disguise herself as an employee. Serena finds out Jadeite is posng as a DJ and destroys the youma with her tiara.
- People: Andrew
- Summary: Melvin has pictures of Ms. Haruna working out. He shows them to Serena and Molly and tells them that Ms. Haruna dropped them from her purse. Melvin's spying is discovered when Molly remembers Ms. Haruna didn't have a purse. As it turns out, he borrowed the Photo Club's camera secretly and took the pictures. Serena thinks she's too fat. So, she ask Melvin which gym Ms. Haruna goes to and she and her friends join it. Serena works her self very hard and one point gives up eating. A short time later, she faints into Andrew's arms. Andrew tells her that he thinks she looks great as she is. He also tells her that one day he wants to become a doctor. Luna smells something fishy with the gym and checks it out. She finds out that the Negaverse is using the gym to collect energy.
So You Want to Be a Superstar
- Song: "I Wanna Be A Star"
- Summary: Melvin reveals his membership in the Saffron Fan Club (he joined through the Internet) and that he won a poster of her through a contest. Melvin has his laptop here and keys up Saffron info. Saffron comes to Tokyo to host a Star Quest Talent Search. Melvin says only Serena has what it takes to be a superstar. Most of the children and teenagers audition for the talent search, but Serena doesn't. Molly and Melvin come up with a routine, in which Melvin wears a peach-colored dress. Everyone who auditions qualifies for the Star Quest talent search. Luan and Serena figure out it is just another energy stealing plot by the Negaverse.
Computer School Blues
- People: Ami
- Transformation: Mercury Power
- Objects: Mercury Transformation Wand
- Attacks: Mercury Bubble Blast
- Summary: Luna receives information from Command Central, that the new girl at Serena's school is giving off strange energy. Command Central suspects she may be part of the Negaverse. The next day at school, Serena and her friends see the new girl, Ami, and gossip about her. Melvin reveals that he looks forward to making her acquaintance. Serena and Ami meet. Serena invites Ami to the Arcade, where Ami says she's ever played a video game before, however she gets the highest score on her game. She realizes she is late for her computer class and takes off. It her wake she leaves behind her disk. Luna analyzes the disk and discovers it contains a brainwashing program. Now, more than ever she suspects Ami as part of the Negaverse. In class, Ami is asked by her teacher to teach today's class. Luna and Serena o over to the school and Serena uses the Luna Pen to disguise herself as a School Superintendent. Ami is revealed to be Sailor Mercury, not a part of the Negaverse. Luna gives Ami her transformation wand and Ami transforms to help Sailor Moon. The Computer class as a Negaverse trap to collect energy.